Get Started in Health Innovation
Name: Get Started in Health Innovation
Category: Program, Project implementers/managers, HealthTech, Incubation
Client: EIT Health
Social/Positive Impact: The “Get Started in Health Innovation” program has a significant social and positive impact by providing support and education for 13 startup teams working on innovations in healthcare. This program enables healthcare innovators to develop their ideas and technological solutions, thus advancing the healthcare sector.
“Get Started in Health Innovation” is a six-month program designed to support startup teams aiming to improve the healthcare field through innovations. This program provides support and education through an interdisciplinary approach that involves university resources, industry partnerships, and an international dimension. The program’s goal is to promote innovation in healthcare and support startup teams in their growth and success.
The “Get Started in Health Innovation” program has achieved the following results:
- Education and support were provided to 13 startup teams dedicated to healthcare innovations.
- A total of 33 team members with expertise in the field of biosciences participated in the program.
- Seven selected teams have either launched or are close to entering the market with their healthcare innovations.
- A significant percentage of team members (60%) are women.
- Teams have connected with the EIT Health European Innovation Community, enabling them to access further resources and support.
The “Get Started in Health Innovation” program has contributed to the development of innovations in healthcare and the strengthening of the capacities of startup teams in this sector.